Magnetic Media Online, Inc. (“Magnetic,” “we,” or “us”) takes great pride in the quality of services, insights, integrity, and creativity we offer our customers. To make our vision a reality we work with partners and vendors who meet the same high standards we set for ourselves. This Vendor Policy is designed to ensure that we have clearly communicated our expectations to all our vendors and that our vendors agree to meet our high standards.
- Compliance with Law; Integrity. Vendors must conduct business with Magnetic in full compliance with all laws and regulations that govern their performance in all jurisdictions in which they do business with Magnetic. Magnetic requires honesty and integrity from all vendors. Bribery, corruption, or illegal practices will be cause for immediate termination of vendor agreements.
- No Child-Directed Use. Vendor shall not provide data to Magnetic from or about children under 13 (or under any higher age threshold in the relevant country for providing legally valid consent to data use).
- Viruses. Vendor agrees to maintain its systems to prevent transmission of viruses or other harmful code to Magnetic.
- Modifications; Governing Terms. Agreements between Vendor and Magnetic may not be modified or supplemented without the written consent of both parties. No terms of Vendor’s click-through agreements or purchase orders will be incorporated into agreements between Vendor and Magnetic. Performance of each party’s obligations may not be suspended without providing the other party a reasonable opportunity to cure any asserted violation. To the extent that there is an actual conflict between the terms of any contract and the terms of this Vendor Policy, the terms of this Vendor Policy shall control.
- Trademark. Vendor agrees that any use of Magnetic trademarks shall conform to the Magnetic Trademark Policy, available at http://www.magnetic.com/
- Assignment. Either party may assign any agreements between Vendor and Magnetic to an acquirer of substantially all of that party’s assets or shares or to a corporate affiliate.